Upholding HHHBA members to the highest standards
Only businesses which are committed to delivering the highest quality of products and services to new home buyers are permitted to join the Hamilton-Halton Home Builders’ Association.
The HHHBA application and approval process ensures that our members maintain the tradition and legacy that the HHHBA has built since 1942.
1. Fill out the HHHBA membership application
The HHHBA membership package lets you fill out all relevant information regarding your businesses while explaining the HHHBA code of ethics and responsibilities as an HHHBA member.
2. Select your level of membership
Applicants can join as individuals, or as a company (with more than one representative identified on the application fee).
There are four categories to choose from:
* Builder/developer members are required to pay into a mandatory Consumer Protection Fund. This fund is used for advocacy on behalf of our members. The base amount of this fee ($500) is included in the above membership fee. The total fee is based on a fee table linked to the average units built and developed based on a 3 year average. The total IPF fee varies according to each unit sold/developed bracket as per the detailed table in the membership application document.
** The Youth/Entrepreneur rate is available to all non-builder member entrepreneurs who wish to join the association, who are under 35 years of age, have been in business for themselves for less than five years. This introductory rate is available for the first two years’ of membership, after which time the member will revert to a full Renovator or Associate member.
3. Application review and approval
Your HHHBA membership application is reviewed and approved by the HHHBA board.
Prior you admission to the HHHBA, you’ll be required to:
- Provide an application sponsor (a member of the OHBA or CHBA)
- Provide two business references (a member of the OHBA or CHBA)
- Provide a New Home Warranty Number (builder members only)
- Agree to uphold the HHHBA Code of Ethics